Monday, August 30, 2010

A Day At The Zoo

Today me, Felecia, and my mom went to the zoo with the G- family (except Brother Andy) , Joyce, and Sierra. I haven't been to the zoo in years.

(Grace, Me, Sierra)


We saw lions, tigers, flamingos, parrots, swans, ducks, lots of monkeys including orangutans and chimpanzees, leopards, hyenas, lemurs, giraffes, kangaroos and ostriches.

(Hyena)

(Leopard)

(One of the lions)

In the reptile house, we saw snakes, frogs, toads, lizards, salamanders and even a crocodile. I wish my dad could have seen them.

(a frog)

(snake - Boa Constrictor)

My favorite animals were the lions and the tigers. We even saw a baby tiger. It was cute. It was really neat to see such harmful animals. LOL!

(L to R: Me, Eva, Connor, Grace, Sister Glenda, Sierra, Felecia, Chelsea)

When we were done at the zoo, we had a picnic in the park across the street from the zoo. My mom, sister, and I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pretzels, baby carrots, plums, and chocolate cake. My best friend Eva and I took a walk around the park. It was an awesome day!



6 comments:

  1. Perfect day to go. Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I don't like our zoo here but most zoos look fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I haven't been to the zoo in SO LONG...

    ~Gillian~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey bug!!! Sounds like you had a great day. Maybe you can take us to the zoo next time we come out. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I am at work. This is you Aunt Tammy at ACS.

    ReplyDelete