Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Summer Vacation

This summer my mom and I took a trip to Bodega Bay. We went with friends from church and we camped for three nights. We played volley ball on the beach. We also did a sandcastle contest and some skits. My girls group (Eva, Grace, Alexis, and I) sang, "I'll Fly Away", and  Brother Luis sang with us. We also did a potluck which included some delicious Cuban food.


 I am back to school now and I'm in 11th grade. :) My favorite subject is math. I am also doing English,  Social Studies, and Life Skills. I am a TA (teacher's assistant) in Functional Science. I also have some new friends. Their names are Ashley (there are two) and Maddie.




I am excited for fall! Some of my favorite things to do during fall include going to Apple Hill and looking through the old shops, and raking leaves with Dad. My birthday is coming up too in October as well as Thanksgiving which means yummy food like turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie! :)


  Hope everyone had a good summer vacation and HAPPY FALL!

5 comments:

  1. I like your new blog look! ;) And all your pictures are very cute! ;) *wink wink* Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the song you all sang at Bodega Bay. That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could've joined you at Bodega Bay…well, maybe someday :) I like the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics are adorbs!! And Bodega Bay was awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your new Fall background and your new pics P! I had fun at bodega bay with you and enjoyed your song! Can't wait for next year! Glad it's almost fall! We can do Apple Hill now! YAY! :D Love ya.

    ReplyDelete