Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Senior Year!

So, I just started my senior year at the end of August and it's going really well. I got a few new friends. I got a new one at lunch time named Emily and then some in PE. Their names are Ben, Haley, and Jason.
I'm also taking choir this year and it's a lot of fun. We have been doing voice exercises and we are soon going to do a song. This is my first elective too. So I'm excited I'm finally taking one:)
I also have three new teachers including my choir teacher. They've been really good.
We are doing volleyball in PE right now too. Right now we are just getting in little groups and working on surfing. We are doing it in the gym.
So far I'm doing great in school and I believe I'm going to have an awesome year:)  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You really have a busy schedule. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sister is not so little any more! ;)

    ReplyDelete