Friday, January 15, 2010

Making Scallop Potatos

Today Mom and I made scallop potatos.
I washed the potatos and Mom sliced them.

Then I greased the crockpot.

I cut up pieces of ham.


Here is potatos, ham, onions, seasoned flour and bacon.


Next we layered the ingredients into the crockpot. First came the onions, then the potatos.


Next we sprinkled the flour on then the bacon and ham.
Then we dotted it with butter.


Then we kept repeating these layers until the ingredients were all used up.


Finally we poured in some half and half.


Then we let it cook all day. We put cheese on top and had salad with it.


Dad said it was great and awesome and every bite hit the spot!







5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...yup! They were super dee duper dee good! :) Thanks for making them ... and mom too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've become quite a good cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me the recipe for that seasoned flour. I want to make some. I wish I could drive to California just to eat them....YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It WOULD be great if you posted your recipes that you make! :)

    ReplyDelete