Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December 7th we had a Christmas play at church. We did the skit on The Three Trees. I was in a choir with Eva, Grace, Alexis, Gillian, and Acacia. Chelsea lead our choir. We sang To us a Child of Hope is Born and Silent Night, Holy Night, Peaceful Night Long Ago.
Later, during the skit, Kyle and Gabrielle acted out Mary and Joseph. It was so cute. I think the best part of the whole show was the mob that crucified Jesus. Franklin was Jesus. The other ones in the mob were Brother Darren and Sister Dessare, and Brother Brett. Me and Acacia were cheering Dessare on. I absolutly loved that part.

I made this blanket for Dad. I started crocheting it for Christmas in 2008, but did not finish it till this year. I was so excited. I was really proud of myself, too. Hope you like the pictures. Please leave me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! that blanket is impressive. You have been busy about alot: practicing, singing, etc.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping to see the blanket you crocheted, Scil!!! You're right, "Christmas colors"!!! Was your dad surprised? I'm am shocked at how big it is...that must have taken a LOT of crocheting, Sister Priscilla!! You must be an expert by now!!! Maybe next year, you can make me one, too!!!! It's beautiful and you did a good job in the Christmas Choir!!!

    S.Joycelyn M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great on Dad's blanket!!! :) Glad you had a good Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete