Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Wednesday, Amanda came out from Oregan. I was really excited to see her. I didn't really know her that much. It was fun to get to know her a little bit. Me, Felecia, and my mom went to go pick up Shane from school. My mom kept forgetting. We went out to eat at Chipotle. Then, we went and picked up Shane. Then, we went shopping.

The next day, for Thanksgiving, she came over. Also, the Gallagher's, Aunt Sherry, Amber, and Anthony, Uncle and Uncle Lance, James and Joy, and Brother Richard. It was a lot of fun. We played games, visited, ate, and did different things.

That evening me, Eva, Grace, and Amanda did a skit. Amanda planned the entire skit. And dressed me up as an Indian. She dressed Grace up as a turkey. And Eva was a Pilgrim or something. She gave Eva Shane's fake gun, and asked my dad for my red bow without the arrow. Amanda was the narrator. Me and Eva pretended to shoot the turkey. Then Anthony carried a table and to chairs for us to sit on. Then, me and Eva carried the real platter of turkey onto the table and pretended to cut and eat it.

After that we went Christmas caroling. We sang Silent Night, and Little Drummer Boy and others.

The next day me, my mom, Felecia, Shane, Chelsea, Amanda, Aunt Sherry, Amber, and Anthony went to Apple Hill. We went to some of the shops and candy stores.

After that we went to Placerville and looked in some of the shops there.

Then we went home and ate. We ate turkey sandwiches and other leftovers from Thursday.



















































































1 comment: