Monday, November 16, 2009

Pictures of my Skirt and Update

Last Monday I had my sewing class. I made a baby blanket. We cut squares out of different colored materials. There are pink, green, blue, and purple. And one has different colored flowers in it. I separated them so they look more nice. Then we sewed them together one by one. I really like the class.
I am still reading Little House series. I just finished By the Shores of Silver Lake. I am going on to The Long Winter. I want to read it with my mom. I haven't read it yet. I thought it would be fun to read it in the winter since it's a true winter story.

Tonight Anthony called. I didn't get to talk to him. Maybe next time.
Aunt Amanda is coming out from Oregon the day before Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to it.

P.S. Here are the pictures of the skirt I made that I said I was going to post.

2 comments:

  1. very cute! good job! :) keep up the good work. love ya!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt Priscilla!! You are an awesome seamstress!! Love, Aunt Tammy

    ReplyDelete