Thursday, November 12, 2009

How Big is God and What He Has Done for Me


"In everything give thanks for this is the will of Christ Jesus concerning you."

Be Thankful!

Have you ever thought about how big God is? In my opinion I think he's bigger than what we can imagine. Nobody really knows.

What has he done for you?

1. He saved and sanctified me.
2. He gave me a good family.
3. He is always there when I need him.
4. He's always there in the toughest situation.
5. When we are weak, he is strong.
6. When we are feeling lonely, he is with us.
7. When we are sick, he will heal us.
8. When we are in danger, he will protect us.
When I fall, I will arise.
My favorite one is bold faced.

2 comments:

  1. Amen. My favoirte thing about knowing God is the peace that He gives to me, espcially during these scary times in this world. If He is with me, who can be against me? What a comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly has done a lot for you! And he is not done - there is more to come!

    ReplyDelete